Southwest Youth and Family Services needs YOU!
Many of our programs depend on volunteers to help make them happen. We have fun and rewarding volunteer opportunities on both a long-term and short-term basis including:
Event and marketing assistance
One-time group projects
Workshop facilitation for youth and/or adults (computer skills, cooking, and nutrition, arts, exercise, etc.)
… and more!
Some of our current volunteer needs include:
- Reading with elementary age students after school (bilingual a plus)
- Cleaning and fixing up community garden spaces
- Assisting with upcoming development events
If you are interested in volunteering with SWYFS please make sure that you read the volunteer requirements listed below and email or call us.
- All volunteers who work with children must pass a Background Check including Fingerprinting.
- We do not accept court-ordered volunteers.
- We welcome group and family volunteers when appropriate for the program.
- Any volunteer under the age of 18 must be approved by the site or be volunteering with an adult family member.
- All volunteers must fill out a SWYFS Volunteer Application before they can begin volunteering.