On Saturday, October 10, 2020 at 6:00 PM (PST), we will be hosting our first ever Virtual Night of Giving Gala!
We cordially invite you to join us from the comfort of your home, to celebrate our 40th year of service, interact with us, share, and help us raise our goal of $150,000 to benefit our youth and families.
This year’s event will be live streamed featuring a silent auction, live raise the paddle, and a special cocktail hour. More details to come soon.
Your participation as a sponsor, virtual table captain or guest is more important than ever. Your support will help ensure Southwest Youth & Family Services is able to continue supporting youth and families in our community at an unprecedented time.
How can you help?
- Register today to let us know that you will be join us at the virtual gala.
- If you are unable to attend but would still like to support the event, please consider making a tax-deductible donation.
- Set a reminder for the live stream on Youtube at https://youtu.be/91blGuKgLfU
- Donate an item for the silent auction. Contact Special Events & Marketing Coordinator, Abdirahman Mohamed (email@example.com) for more details.
- Become an event sponsor or contribute to the Fund-A-Need Match for this year’s gala. Contact Development Director, Jim Laugen (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested.
Host a Virtual Table
You can host a virtual table at Night of Giving Gala and raise critical funds for youth and families! A virtual table is a great way to share Southwest Youth & Family Services with friends, family and colleagues. Southwest Youth & Family Services will provide a fundraising page along with steps to make it as easy as possible. Simply fill out this form to sign up!