This year’s Night of Giving Gala is set for Saturday, October 1 at the Seattle Metropolist. Sponsorship, Tables and individual tickets are available. Registration link coming soon.
For sponsorship opportunities and to reserve your table – contact Sarah today.
For photos from the 2015 event, please visit our facebook page.
We also welcome those with the following skills to help us in planning and implementing our events:
- Event Planning
- Media Communication
- Scholarship Review Committee
- Event day volunteers
For information on our events please contact us at (206) 937-7680 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
7-9AM at 415 Westlake, Catered by Farestart. THANK YOU for your support – it was a great event. Check out a few of the photos from our recent event on facebook.
Our annual fundraising event recognizes the hard work of the many students that we serve in our education and after-school programs, congratulate our four amazing youth scholarship winners, and catch up on the latest developments from Southwest Youth and Family Services.
Join us at one of our upcoming community events or programs to see your dollars in action! Be part of our efforts to partner with youth and families to transform their futures.
Upcoming opportunities to engage with SWYFS:
• May 27; 11am – 2pm – Parent Child Home Program Graduation (1 of 2) at the Delridge Community Center
• June 2; 5-7pm – New Futures Field Day at North SeaTac Park
• June 2; 6-8pm – Jeffersonian Dinner (3 of 3), hosted by partner Kent Youth & Family Services: Discussion on immigration & our changing demographics. More info at nextupdinners.com
• June 3; 4-6pm – Parent Child Home Program Graduation (2 of 2) at Resurrection Lutheran Church in Des Moines
• June 10; 5-6pm – SWYFS Education Center HS and GED Graduation Ceremony at the Delridge Community Center
• June 17; 3pm – Peace N the Hood Basketball Tournament at Steve Cox Memorial Field in White Center
• July/August TBD – Community Conversation on Youth Development: Past SYVPI Participant & Father Discussion
• August 17, 6pm – Poetry Reading/Boot Performance at Youngstown Cultural Arts Center
For more information, please contact email@example.com.