Join us for a film and discussion about gender discrimination. Tuesday, July 11; 6pm at Youngstown. Register here.
From Our Facebook Page
- Next Up: Conversation & Film on Gender Discrimination. July 11; 6pm at Youngstown.
- SWYFS named West Seattle Nonprofit of the Year!
- Southwest client, Bassam, talks to the Seattle PI about his struggles as a Syrian refugee. Read the article here!
- Check out our Executive Director’s testimony in support of Seattle’s Welcoming City designation
- 2016 Writers Workshop Boot Publication, hot off the press.
- Use this link to direct a percentage of your Amazon purchases to Southwest Youth and Family Services.