From Our Facebook Page
Highline School District is hosting a series of listening sessions for parents and students on school safety. They are specifically interested in how to improve communications between the school and parents. Join us!
- 2017 Summer Writers Workshop Publication – The Boot!
- SWYFS named West Seattle Nonprofit of the Year!
- Southwest client, Bassam, talks to the Seattle PI about his struggles as a Syrian refugee. Read the article here!
- Check out our Executive Director’s testimony in support of Seattle’s Welcoming City designation
- Use this link to direct a percentage of your Amazon purchases to Southwest Youth and Family Services.